Monday, March 29, 2010

The Lost Symbol

I was able to finish reading another great book from Dan Brown called "The Lost Symbol" today. It took a great time for me to read due to other workload I have to do. There were lot of times, that I felt of giving up reading that. But after reading that, I felt so happy and I recommend anyone to read that great book.

The lost symbol of mankind is the god which is same as human mind which is the universal constant for man. It is described in many different ways in different cultures and religions but all has shared the same thing.

I will wined up my post quoting something from the book..

TIME IS A RIVER.. AND BOOKS ARE BOATS. MANY VOLUMES START DOWN THAT STREAM, ONLY TO BE WRECKED AND LOST BEYOND RECALL IN ITS SANDS. ONLY A FEW, A VERY FEW, ENDURE THE TESTINGS OF TIME AND LIVE TO BLESS THE AGES FOLLOWING.

Hope someone may fascinated to read the book after reading this :)

No comments: