Thursday, April 1, 2010

Celebrating 1st year anniversary of work

It's been almost an year that I've started working as a software engineer. I started my career in a well known open source company called WSO2 on 2nd of April 2009. Today I'm celebrating my 1st anniversary at WSO2.

When looking back the past year, I'm really happy about the work experience I got here in WSO2. It s a great place to start your career. One good thing about WSO2 is you will never stop learning. Everyday at office is a challenge. It is not you are doing the same thing over and over again.

There are lot of fun activities you can attend too.. Basketball, carom, and there are lot of other fun events you can participate when ever you feel bored.

Thanks alot WSO2 for all the things that taught me during last year !!!