Several existing Eclipse tools integrated to the plugin in order to give more user friendly environment. Eclipse BPEL designer plugin and OSDE plugin have been modified and integrated.
Here are some of the available features
- Web Service Application Server tools - create Axis2 services, .aar files etc
- Enterprise Service Bus tools - create sequences, endpoints, proxy services, local entries, synapse configurations, custom mediators etc
- Governance Registry tools - create registry resources, governance registry plugin capabilities, registry handlers, registry filters etc
- BPEL tools - create BPEL artifacts with graphical BPEL editor
- Data Services tools - create Data Services, data service validators
- Gadget tools - create gadget artifacts with integrated Open Social Development Environment capabilities
- Carbon Application tools - create Carbon UI bundles, 3rd party libraries etc
- Running carbon 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 Servers from Eclipse where you can deploy created artifacts and test
You can download latest alpha release of carbon studio from http://builder.wso2.org/~carbon/carbon_studio-1.0.0/Alpha7/ or http://wso2.org/projects/carbon-studio.